What happened to the jam project
I've been avoiding this topic because the state of the project was always changing.
I basically knew I wouldn't finish after I was a week in, but I still kept lightly working on it. School was keeping me busy so that took up the majority of my time. I gave up for real like a week ago and I made a poster based on what I came up with. This is a way for me to put the work I did out there while still leaving the concept open for an other attempt later on. I'm just glad I had the chance to make cool stuff this summer.
Wow, I kind of thought I would have a lot more to say. Maybe I'm forgetting something.